For the love of dog is not your ordinary doggie daycare. Imagine a place for your dog that is the equivalent to your favorite spa. Fresh smelling air, clean and safe rubber floors, soft beds, exercise equipment, kiddy pools, filtered water, treadmills, only the healthiest treats and a loving and trained staff. And best of all, we are a daycare that is completely crate-free, no imposed nap-time here!
• No more separation anxiety
• Builds social confidence
• Energy outlet
• Curbs destructive home behavior
• Constant love and attention
• Well balanced dog
• Better manners
• New doggie friends
• Mental stimulation and much more
• Peace of mind
• Guilt free alternative
• A tired, happy dog at the end of the day
• A place for your baby when you are selling your home, renovating, or working long hours
• A fun and stimulating place to leave your dog while you shop or workout.
All dogs must pass an interview/temperament test before attending daycare. Interviews are weekdays from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm and Saturday from 11 am – 3:30 pm by appointment only. Please bring proof of vaccines documents to your interview. Vaccines required are Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella. Dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months.
Once dog has passed interview, reservations are necessary at least 6 weeks in advance.